Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon
Dr. Faraz is our Visting Plastic Surgeon with more than 10 years of working as consultant Plastic surgeon in different Hospital settings. His experience includes working as a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at Sulaiman Al Habib Hospital Riyadh KSA for over 4 years, Consultant Plastic and hand surgeon at Bristol, Associate Specialist including time-to-time working as Locum Consultant in Plastic Surgery at Chester. More than 9 years of training in Plastic Surgery in three different units (Cork, Bristol, and Chester) with all round exposure to Plastic Surgery. Dissection, training and teaching skills refined as an Anatomy Demonstrator. Research experience while working towards MSc Anatomy at University College Dublin.
Special interest in Microsurgery and its application to different areas. Worked with Mr. Umraz Khan at Frenchay hospital Bristol.More than 5 years of working as a part of the microsurgery team at Chester as well as Bristol in providing reconstruction to the different body areas such as limbs or breast along with other specialties as a multi-disciplinary approach.
Have received more than 8 years of Hand surgery training in Hand surgery
Attended a number of advanced hand surgery courses under British Surgery of Society of Hand (BSSH).
Worked as a Consultant Hand Surgeon at Frenchay Hospital Bristol UK.
Also been providing training to Young Plastic Surgeon in Pakistan for hand surgery in Annual Microsurgery symposium at Jinnah Hospital Lahore.
Breast & Lower Limb Reconstruction work:
He has Worked for 4 years in chester which specialises in the Breast reconstruction.
Associate Lead of microsurgery team at Chester Hospital for lower limb reconstruction.
- Awarded two discretionary points in recognition of his services to the department and the hospital at Chester in May 2011.
- Successfully obtained Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Register with GMC under Plastic Surgery.
- Passed FRCS (Plast) exam in the first attempt
- First Class Honours in MSc Anatomy.
- Voted “Best Demonstrator of the Year 2001” in Anatomy by the medical students of RCSI.
- Awarded 3rd Position in the Primary FRCS examination April 2001 at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia by the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Passed all medical professional exams in First division marks.
- Fat transfer
- Facial rejuvenation
- Brow lift
- Mid face lift
- Lower face and neck lift
- Facial contour threads
- Nano Fat grafting
- Breast surgery
- Breast reduction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast lift
- Breast reconstruction
- Post massive weight loss surgery
- Thigh and buttock lift
- Facial reconstruction
- Lower limb reconstruction
- Free Tissue transfer
- Mandibular reconstruction
- Tongue reconstruction
- 3- Hand Surgery
- Tendon injuries
- Nerve injuries
- Hand fracture management
- Nail bed injuries and nail disorders
- Finger and hand replants
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Nerve entrapment decompression
- Carpal Tunnel decompression
- Cubital Tunnel decompression
- Guyon’s Canal decompression
- Degenerative conditions of hand management of hand