- Orthopedic evaluation of upper and lower extremities
- Disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, and tendons
- Osteoarthritis and other Acute and Chronic joint diseases
- Intra-articular injections of Stem Cell treatment and restorative surgery
- Joint reconstruction and replacement
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder conditions eg, rotator cuff problems
- Hand, wrist, elbow conditions, eg, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Other injuries or minor orthopedic injuries
Non- Surgical treatments for Joint Problem
Joint pain can come from many different causes- from arthritis or injury.
Arthritis is a general term for joint inflammation. There are many forms of arthritis and getting the correct diagnosis is crucial for the right treatment.
● If you’ve been diagnosed with cartilage damage or arthritis and are looking for a way to delay or avoid Surgery
● If you are concerned that you may have knee problems, acting quickly can save you significant amount of pain and may be able to stop the progression of this common disorder.
What is Regenerative Medicine?
● The treatment takes advantage of the human body’s natural ability to repair itself by providing injured areas with an injected boost of regenerative cells and Growth Factors.
● These are natural cells, they enhance healing, help regenerate and repair damaged tissue.
Who can benefit from Regenerative Medicine?
– Regenerative medicine can be used to effectively treat the
● Rheumatoid Arthritis
● Knee Injury
● Tear/Torn Meniscus
● Tear/Torn Tendons
● Rotator Cuffs
The Most Advanced Regenerative Joint Procedure
● Mesenchymal cells live in all of us and they act as the repairment of the body. However, as we age or get injuries, we sometimes can’t get enough of these critical repair cells to the injured area.
● The Regenerative Cell therapy helps solve this problem by greatly increasing your body’s own natural cells repairing and promote healing. This is accomplished by harvesting cells from areas known to be rich in mesenchymal stem cells and then concentrating those cells in a lab before precisely reinjecting them into the damaged area in need of repair.
● Regenerative Cell Therapy is a revolutionary treatment methodology which has immense potential to liberate patients from Joint pain.
If you have encountered an injury to the knee or have chronic knee pain due to a past injury or arthritis, you may be a good candidate for knee stem cell therapy.
● Remember, acting quickly is the key. The sooner you visit Hasan Surgery the sooner you can begin recovering from this degenerative disease which can significantly reduce your mobility and enhance quality of life.