Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery and Website Information Disclaimer: Individual Results Can Vary Significantly
- GENERAL INFORMATION only is often found on the web. Information on procedures and results that are provided via our online and printed materials is often of a general nature.
- BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS of patients depict actual patient results by our Surgeons; however, it is important to remember that individual patient results can vary significantly, and that you may get a different type of result than another patient even if you feel you look similar in the “before” photo(s).
- Information you view online or in a brochure, including BEFORE & AFTER Surgery images, should be discussed in detail with your Plastic Surgeon — e.g., please clarify the information you read during your Consultation with one of our leading Specialist Plastic Surgeons and DO NOT HESITATE to ask ANY and EVERY question you have before consenting to a surgical or non-surgical procedure.
- Information on our website, brochures, newsletters and other materials IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE for a personalised, individual consultation that includes a physical examination, history taking, a discussion of the potential risks including potential common complications, pros and cons of various procedural options, and the likely outcome (OUTCOME EXPECTATIONS) of your surgical procedure.
- Only an in-person consultation and examination can help your Surgeon to provide you with information about what you, personally, as a unique individual, can expect.
- Remember that ALL surgery is likely to produce a lasting, permanent scar — and that it is likely this scar will fade over approximately 12 to 15 months or longer, but that some scars are unpredictable and some skin types are prone to quite pronounced scarring.
- It’s important to also understand that there are still unpredictable components to all surgery procedures; including exposure to experiencing potential complications (some of which could be life-threatening), unwanted appearance or scarring outcomes and other risks associated with your surgical procedure or non-surgical rejuvenation treatments.
- Be sure you are comfortable with ANY and ALL of the potential risks before consenting to Surgery.
- Be sure you follow your Surgeon’s pre-op and post-op recommendations for best recovery and procedure outcomes.
- Do check your Plastic Surgeon’s qualifications so that you feel comfortable with your Surgeon choice – all of our Plastic Surgeons are fully-qualified to operate in the United Arab Emirates and have decades of expertise in cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures — but if you are looking at other types of Surgeons, it’s important to understand that their training and experience might vary quite significantly. We suggest you read our blog and other online materials about Different Types of Surgeons and their varying training and qualifications.
- Be certain to ask your Specialist Plastic Surgeon about what YOU can expect from YOUR procedure and your procedure choices; discuss in full the risks involved and decide, for yourself, if you’re actually prepared to risk the potential complications and risks which are inherent with these types of surgical or rejuvenation procedures.
- Clarify with your Surgeon whether WHAT YOU WANT or EXPECT from your procedure(s) is:
(a) realistic, (b) achievable, (c) suitable for your body type or health conditions.
- It is very important for Surgery patients that you are a definite NON SMOKER — not even a social smoker.
- It is also quite helpful for Surgery Patients who are not finished having their families to have clear understandings about how any surgery can potentially impact, for example, future breast feeding or the abdominal area.
- Plan well for your surgery, healing and recovery time, as well as your surgery payment options; we feel it’s important to offer Quality Surgery experiences and outcomes rather than discounted, production line types of surgeries performed in ‘back rooms’ — so for all major surgeries, expect to have your Surgery performed in an accredited UAE facility.
General Information about Procedures MAY NOT APPLY to you – there are many variables to Surgery procedures and NO TWO PATIENTS — or Surgeries — are precisely the same
Information of a general nature, such as is published on this website, does not take into account personal medical history and individual circumstances.
As such, this website is not intended to be a substitute for, and cannot replace, the advice obtained in a professional consultation with a Plastic Surgeon.
Prior to making a decision on a plastic, reconstructive or cosmetic surgery procedure, an in-person Consultation with one of our Plastic Surgeons is absolutely necessary and essential. During the consultation, you and your surgeon will discuss YOUR specific needs, your choices in relation to a specific procedure as well as alternative treatments, and the surgical risks including possible complications of the procedure you are interested in having performed.
Surgical results vary greatly – We try to help patients visualise their potential outcomes using 3D imaging or sizers where possible – but visualising outcomes still has challenges
All BEFORE & AFTER photos of our patients, are still of a general type of nature.
We have aimed to include a variety of patients and result examples. Some patients prefer we show their Before & After images in our Clinic rather than on a globally available website, so if you are wanting to see more images of a certain procedure, ask your Surgeon during your consultation (or his Nurse) – they are happy to show you more Before & After surgery images, but we want to reaffirm that patient results CAN and DO often vary quite significantly.
This is because every patient is unique, and every surgery is customised to the individual patient. Therefore, BEFORE & AFTER images of surgeries should NOT be interpreted to represent the exact results that a patient can expect from that particular surgery — the same applies to implant types, rejuvenation procedure BEFORE & AFTER photos and breast or tummy reduction images. We also use stock photographs (models) on some of our pages, but we do NOT use stock photos of BEFORE & AFTER results – our BEFORE & AFTER patient photos are our doctor’s actual patients from their various practices.
Healing can be Unpredictable and there Can be Complications
Healing is an imprecise and sometimes unpredictable process, even with our leading Plastic Surgeons prioritising post-op patient care excellence and scar minimisation techniques such as Fraxel laser treatments.
Due to the unpredictable nature of healing and the uniqueness of each patient, our Surgeons cannot guarantee specific
Material on this website may include the views or opinions of other parties or industry specialists.
Some of the materials presented on our website may not apply to ALL of our Surgeons, as we have a team of elite Surgeons and they each have unique approaches to patient care and surgery — but all of our Surgeons have decades of experience and a commitment to surgical excellence and individually-focused patient-care.
Hence, some of the materials and techniques described on our pages may not necessarily reflect the exact views or surgical approaches of EACH and EVERY one of our leading Plastic Surgeons. In you consultation, however, you’ll get clarification about the procedure and approaches your Surgeon will use – after you and your Surgeon decide, together, which procedure and surgical approach is most likely to get you the results that you are wanting from your procedure.
Disclaimer about links to other websites and materials
External website links are not endorsements and are outside of our control
Please note also that any hyperlinks found on our web pages or brochures or e-Newsletters or other materials, which link to external websites, are NOT endorsements of those websites nor of the content on those websites. External websites are well beyond our control and were provided only in that as of that time, the information or website might have been helpful or interesting to potential patients at the time the link was created.
If you have any questions about our Disclaimers, Procedures, Recovery Protocols, Before & After Photos, Plastic Surgeons, please don’t hesitate to phone us on +971 4 55 413 55 or to send a confidential enquiry form.
We look forward to assisting you with your surgical and appearance rejuvenation choices.